What is our aim?
The aim of our service is to provide support for young carers aged 8-19 years old in Milton Keynes by providing:
- support & information
- young carers’ clubs
- a chance to meet other young carers
- support in schools
- trips and activities
- signposting to other services
Contact our office Monday to Friday 9am-4.30pm for more information.
See our referrals page for details of how to refer a young carer to us. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept self referrals or referrals from parents or guardians.
How does it all work?
- Someone refers you to us (this could be school staff, children’s services, medical staff or professionals that are supporting someone in your family).
- We visit you at home to tell you about our service and ask you some questions about your circumstances.
- We have a meeting where we decide what we can offer you.
- We write to tell you how we can support you.